Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
938 pages | English | PDF | 24 Mb
Create winning designs and effectively manage every stage of your projects with this Autodesk Official Training Guide for Autodesk’s powerful civil engineering software. Authored by experts with close ties to the software development team and the Civil 3D community, this book offers an in-depth, tutorial-based approach that is grounded in real-world examples so that you can get the most out of Civil 3D.
Fully updated for Civil 3D 2011’s new features, such as advanced tools for geospatial and earthwork analysis, this book not only shows you how to use Civil 3D in a production environment, it also prepares you for Autodesk’s Civil 3D 2011 Certified Associate and Certified Professional exams.
* Digging deep into Civil 3D 2011, including new tools and functionality
* Working field to finish with in-depth information on field surveying
* Using helpful intersection tools to shorten the design of complex corridors
* Designing models using practical data that helps you anticipate issues
* Creating construction documents in a flash with the Plan Production tool
* Building project visualizations that don’t break the bank or the schedule
* Sharpen Your Civil 3D 2011 Skills with Real-World Engineering Examples
* Design Subdivision and Lot Layouts with Precision and Ease
* Plan the Efficient Movement of Materials During Construction
* Produce More Accurate Construction Plans to Increase Field Efficiency
* Prepare for the Civil 3D 2011 Certified Associate and Certified Professional Exams