RSoft’s Photonic Component Design Suite allows users to design and simulate both passive and active photonic devices for optical communications, optoelectronics, and semiconductor manufacturing.
RSoft currently addresses both passive and active devices through two design suites: a Passive Device Suite and an Active Device Suite. Each suite includes a CAD environment, simulation engines, and an optimization utility.
* Highly accurate algorithms allow for rapid virtual prototyping reducing the need for costly and lengthy physical prototyping increasing productivity and decreasing time-to-market.
* Assists in the discovery of new products by creating “what if” product scenarios.
* Each algorithm engine shares a common CAD interface; the software can utilize multiple RSoft packages without having to import designs from one software to the next.
* Scripting can be done with any programming language.
* Includes automated parameter scanning via MOST.
* Each simulation engine is licensed and sold separately, allowing users to choose only those that are relevant to their work.