Adobe Reader 10.1.1
Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.
- View, print, and search PDF files, including PDF Portfolios and PDF maps
- Author, store, and share documents, and share your screen, using Acrobat.com services
- Experience richer content and greater interactivity with native support for Adobe Flash technology
- Review documents using familiar commenting tools such as sticky notes, highlighting, lines, shapes, and stamps (When enabled by Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Pro Extended)
- Digitally sign PDF documents (When enabled by Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Pro Extended)